G7 Automation is currently seeking a Control Systems Senior Project Engineer.
We are seeking an experienced Control Systems Senior Project Engineer to lead and deliver a variety of custom integration projects. You will be required to wear many hats. These projects will involve system detail design documentation, SCADA software development, PLC programming, panel and server communications/ networking configuration, factory testing and system startup onsite. During startups you will work on construction sites with mechanical and electrical installation teams as well as interact with employees at our customer’s facility. Depending on company backlog, some overnight travel may be required for onsite startup (less than 5% of annual hours).
G7 Automation LLC offers competitive salary and benefits, as well as, a modern, flexible work environment, and close-knit team approach.
- Demonstrated success leading the implementation of control system projects is required
- Demonstrated technical writing experience is required
- Aptitude to troubleshoot the instrumentation/equipment with which our systems interface is required
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills are required
- BS degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical Engineering or Computer Science is preferred
- The ability to work on a project team as well as independently is required
- Experience working in a construction site environment is required
- Experience with control system HMI/field panel programming software is required
- Experience working in the pharmaceutical industry is a plus
- Experience working with utility applications (Steam, Chilled Water, Cogeneration, etc) is a plus
- Experience with Rockwell RSLogix PLC programming software is a plus
- Experience with AutoCAD is a plus
- Strong information technology infrastructure skills are a plus
Submit cover letters and resume to email@example.com.